THE NEXT LEVEL...........
In dismay - I continue to probe - Somehow, allowed to continue.
No one really around to even disallow me..........
As I go on my way - feeling, being - I believe 'The Spirits' prod us,
edging us on to positive transformation.
'The Spirits,' through - human social fallout - dare us into evolution solutions,
Sociological Transferals from life to the Incarnation of the ever-newly realised possibilities of the continuum beyond this physical place.
JUST IMAGINE - LEAPING FROM THIS PLANET - AS YOU DIE, NATURALLY - WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUS INTACT WITHIN' THE EVER - PRESENT COLLECTIVE - free to fly - within and without - all is calm - all is static - there is no end - no beginning - BUT THE INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUSNESS CAN CONTINUE WITHIN AND WITHOUT THE WHOLE.
This is - maybe what I mean by the title of this blog THE NEXT LEVEL.
Evolution, as the planet gets ready to give us the big bump, suggests that we must evolve
beyond the physical before all human species are gone from this planet, and Mother Earth begins anew.
Yours truly,
Mark Clifford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment